Welcome to the Blog Tour for They Turned the World Upside Down by Charles Martin, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: They Turned the World Upside Down
Author: Charles Martin
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: January 5, 2021
Genre: Christian Life/Spiritual Growth
What Exactly Do You Believe?
Throughout the earthly ministry of Jesus, and leading up to and through the resurrection, the apostles’ problem was our problem. Belief. This has always been the problem.
So, let me dig at you a bit: What exactly do you believe? Let me put some teeth into this question.
• If God asked you to build an ark, would you?
• If He asked you to sacrifice your son, would you?
Okay, let me bring it closer to home.
• If He asked you to pray for the sick— someone who was in a coma on life support attached to a ventilator, moments from being “unplugged”— would you?
• If He asked you to cast out a demon, would you?
• If He asked you to pray for a dead person, to bring them back to life, would you?
Still too tough? Okay, what if He asked you to:
• Forgive someone who didn’t deserve it— at all. Would you?
• Tell the Muslim with the prayer rug in the cubicle next to you about Him. Would you?
• Risk a relationship with someone you love to tell them that their sin is not righteousness— even though they adamantly and defiantly claim that it is. Would you?
• Go to a friend’s house to pray for their child who is a cutter. Would you?
• Tithe before you pay taxes and your bills when money is already tight. Do you?
According to Jesus, the kingdom of heaven has come to us (Rev.12:10).If you are in Him, then you are in the kingdom. He also tells us that unlesswe become like a child, we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven (Matt.18:3). Why is that?
“Taken from They Turned the World Upside Down by Charles Martin. Copyright ©2020 by Charles Martin.
Used by permission of Nelson Publishing, an imprint of Thomas Nelson. www.thomasnelson.com”
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
(1) winner will receive a print copy of They Turned the World Upside Down and What If It's True?!
Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway began at midnight February 16, 2021 and will last through 11:59 PM EST on February 23, 2021. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.
Follow along at JustRead Tours for a full list of stops!
*NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.
# # # # # # # # # #