Wednesday, September 2, 2020

~ QUOTE TOUR -- THE PRICE OF DREAMS ~

🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰
~ QUOTE TOUR ~
--  'THE PRICE OF DREAMS'  --
AUTHOR TONI SHILOH
 

🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰
 
'The Price of Dreams' by Toni Shiloh

Purchase Link: https://amzn.to/2EdEVQJ


"Ballet has always been my life, but one terrible moment may have destroyed everything I’ve worked so hard for—especially my title of Octavia Ricci, principal ballerina. I thought for sure my physical therapist, Dr. Noah Wright, could help me obtain my dream once more, but he wants more than I’m prepared to give.

I’ve seen firsthand the trials of interracial relationships. I’m a product of one myself and promised I’d never put my hopefully-someday kids through that drama. Everyone keeps telling me to let go of other people’s expectations, but I’m just not sure I can. Besides, if my dreams of returning to ballet are futile, what hope is there in seeking unconditional love?" 
 


'The Price of Dreams' is the third and final book in the Christian Chick Lit series: 'Faith & Fortune'.


 πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°πŸ©°
 
🌟🌟 Praise for this Book:

"From handling family issues to racial issues, this is a great story. Author Toni Shiloh writes stories that touch the heart and soul." ~ Goodreads Reviewer


"Reading the Fame and Fortune series is like sitting down to chat with best friends; heartwarming, invigorating, soothing, lots of laughter, love, and happiness." ~ Goodreads Reviewer


🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰










2 comments:

~ NEW SEWING PATTERN FABRIC FLOWER TOWELS ~

~ NEW SEWING PATTERN FABRIC FLOWER TOWELS ~