Tuesday, June 29, 2021

~ IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO BLOG POST SUBSCRIBERS ~

 πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

FROM JUNE TO ALL 

READING, WRITING & STITCH-METIC

BLOG POST SUBSCRIBERS

  πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š

Dear Subscribers,

    The email subscription service that Google has used for bloggers in the past, Feedburner, will no longer be available effective June 30th, 2021. They are removing this service from the 'Blogger' platform.

    I would like to stay in touch with you all, so I have imported your email address from Feedburner into my Google email contacts list so that I can continue to notify you of new blog posts on Reading, Writing & Stitch-Metic. Instead of the email coming from Feedburner, it will come from my email account which is named, 'June McCrary Jacobs'.

    Each email will contain a link or links to new posts so you don't miss any content or opportunities to enter giveaways. Just click on the link to visit the post(s). Easy-peasy!

    I hope you won't want to unsubscribe to my emails; however, if you wish to stop receiving notifications from me, there will be simple instructions at the bottom of each email telling you how you can let me know you want to unsubscribe from my blog feed.

    Since the Feedburner system will not be sending out any more messages to your account. I will send out my first email to you this Friday, July 2nd, so you have the link for this week's 'Friday Fiction Feature'.

    Thank you so much for your support of and interest in my blog content over the past 3 1/2 years. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. 

    With appreciation & best wishes, 

June  😊

 πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š

 

    

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ NEW SEWING PATTERN FABRIC FLOWER TOWELS ~

~ NEW SEWING PATTERN FABRIC FLOWER TOWELS ~