Shielding the Tiny Target (Love Inspired Suspense) by Deena Alexander
About Shielding the Tiny Target
A little girl in peril…
And a killer in pursuit
Accepting help from Jack Moretta is widow Ava Colburn’s last chance after her late husband’s killers track her down and target her little girl. But after years on the run, it’s hard to trust anyone else with their lives—and even harder to trust Jack with her secrets. Could he be just what this little family needs to put the deadly past behind them?
From Love Inspired Suspense: Courage. Danger. Faith.
About Deena Alexander
Deena grew up in a small town on the south shore of eastern Long Island, where she met and married her high school sweetheart. She recently relocated to Florida with her husband, three kids, son-in-law, and four dogs. Now she enjoys long walks in nature all year long, despite the occasional alligator or snake she sometimes encounters. Deena's love for writing developed when her youngest son was born and didn't sleep through the night, and she now works full-time as a writer and a freelance editor.Author Links:
- Webpage: http://deenaalexander.com/index.html
- Blog: http://deenaalexander.com/blog.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeenaAlexanderAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeenaAlexanderA
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20382104.Deena_Alexander
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/deena-alexander
- Newsletter: https://gmail.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=d7e6e9ecdc0888d7324788ffc&id=42d52965df
BLOG TOUR GIVEAWAY
'READING, WRITING & STITCH-METIC' BLOG STOP GIVEAWAY--
$10 AMAZON GIFT CARD
Have you signed up to be a Tour Host? Click Here to Find Details and Sign Up Today!